Love multifunctioning on the smartphone? Well who doesn’t, smartphones are meant for it. But hey, is there constant lags around when gaming or tasking on a whole new level? There’s an answer to this one, though.
High-end processors are a fine option to provide better efficiency to the smartphones. It’s a reason we evolved from the dual core, quad core to the current day Octa core ones. Octa cores are pretty energy efficient and offer more than the mere small processors.
But an Octa-core processor isn’t the end of the answer. There’s need to ample Ram power too, something in the irk of 2GB. So how about we did out the market and list the best of the bunch featuring Octa core processor with 2GB Ram.
Time for you to have a peek at what we created, then.
10) Intex Aqua Power HD
- Intex Aqua Power HD features 4 GHz MediaTek MT6752 Octa Core processor.
- It sports 2GB Ram and has modified Android skin on KitKat version 4.4.2.
- It has a5-inch screen, dual sim support and (13+5) megapixel camera specs.
- For these good specifications you can enjoy high speed performance.
- It also packs 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded upto 32 Gb using a micro SD card.
- In battery section it is powered up with a huge 4000 mAh battery giving long talk hours and standby time.
- If you are a photography lover then take advantage of its 13 MP primary and 5 Mp secondary camera.
- In other security option it includes Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Motion Sensor, E-Compass.
- In connectivity option it supports 3G.
Price- Rs 6950
9) HTC Desire 626
- This one is powered by7 GHz MediaTek MT6752 Octa Core and has 2 GB of Ram strength.
- The graphic for this one is ARM Mali-T760 MP2 clocking 700 MHz with HTC user interference.
- It sports Android 4.4.4 KitKat with (13+5) megapixel camera specs.
- It comes up with a 13 MP primary camera and 5 Mp secondary camera with lots of additional camera features.
- It packs with a 2000 mAh battery.
- HTC desire 626 is a dual SIM phone which accepts two nano SIM and it supports both 3G and 4G.
Price- Rs 9599
8) Huawei Honor 4C
- This one right here is powered with2 GHz Huawei HI Silicon KIRIN 620 Octa Core.
- The Ram strength for this one is 2GB and is supported by ARM Mali-T450 MP4 graphics.
- It has 8 GB internal storage and (13+5) megapixel camera specs.
- In network option it supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM.
- You can increase the storage option by 32GBthrough a micro Sd card.
Price– Rs 8999
7) Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G
- It features 4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939 64-Bit Octa Core supported by 2GB of Ram.
- It has Qualcomm Adreno 405 graphics with modified Android-based on 5.0.2 Lollipop and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- This sports (13+5) megapixel camera specs and has 16GB internal memory and this memory can be increased upto 32 Gb via a micro SD card.
- It supports 4G LTE connectivity, you can get a 50 MBPS upload and 150 Mbps download speed.
- You will get 8 hrs of 2G talktime thanks to its 2500 mAh battery.
Price– Rs 7988
6) InFocus M808
- This one is a pretty powerful phone powered with 3 GHz MediaTek MT6753 Octa Core.
- It has 2GB of Ram and is supported by ARM Mali-T720 MP3 clocking at 700 MHz graphics.
- It has modified Android-based on 5.1 Lollipop with 16 Gb internal memory which can be expanded upto128GB via a micro SD card.
- In network/connectivity option it supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G and it is single SIM phone which accepts regular SIM.
- The camera remains (13+5) megapixels for this too.
Price– Rs 9999
5) Meizu M2 Note
- This one supports 2GB of Ram with 3 GHz MediaTek MT6753 Octa Core.
- The graphics used in this one is 450 MHz ARM Mali-T720 MP3.
- It has (13+5) megapixel camera specs with Android 5.1 Lollipop as the OS.
- It gives 16 GB internal memory space which can be further expanded upto 128 Gb using a micro SD card.
- In battery section you will get a huge powered by a 3100mAh non removable battery.
- Talking about network and connectivity it supports FM, 3G, 4G.
Price- Rs 8800
4) Xolo Black
- It has5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939 64-Bit Octa Core with 2GB of Ram.
- It features Qualcomm Adreno 405 graphics with Android 5.0 Lollipop as the operating system.
- It has 16GB internal memory and 13-megapixel primary camera with 5-megapixel on the front one.
Price- Rs 9990
3) Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- It features1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 8939 64-Bit Octa Core powered by 2GB of Ram.
- It has Qualcomm Adreno 405 graphics with Android 5.1 Lollipop as the OS.
- It sports 16GB internal memory with (13+5) megapixel camera specs. The camera has lots of other features like Auto Focus, HDR, and 4 Piece Lense, F2.8 Sensor.
- Battery section includes Li-Ion Polymer, 2750 mAh battery.
- Vibe K5 Plus supports 3G and 4G with Wi-fi Hotspot tethering.
Price- Rs 7999
2) Micromax YU Yureka Plus
- This one from Micromax is a powerful smartphone with 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939 64-Bit Octa Core.
- It has 2GB of Ram and 550 MHz Qualcomm Adreno 405 graphics.
- It sports Android 5.0.2 Lollipop out of the box.
- The camera for this one is 13-megapixel on the back and 5-megapixel on the front one.
- You can store your data, image, and other important files in its 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded upto 32 Gb via a micro SD card.
- In connectivity section it supports FM, 3G, 4G,Bluetooth.
- Yu Yureka plus offers 2500mAh removable battery.
Price- Rs 8990
1. Lenovo A7000 Turbo
- This one comes equipped with 1.7 GHz MediaTek MT6752 Octa Core processor.
- It is powered with 2GB of Ram and has 700 MHz ARM Mali-T760 MP2 graphics.
- It features 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded upto 32 GB through a micro SD card and it is having Android 5.0 Lollipop as the operating system.
- The primary camera is 13-megapixel and the front one is 5-megapixel.
- It is a dual SIM phone which accepts two micro SIM.
- In battery section it packed with a 2900mAh removable battery.
- A7000 turbo supports FM, 3G, 4G.
Price– Rs 9473
What’s your pick of the bunch among these? Lay your thoughts down below in the comment box.