Chaitra is an Indian playback singer and anchor who has been on the scene of musical prodigy since her childhood days. She first enacted as a child entrant in the playback singing for Kannada based movie. She has been one of the famed playback singers in the Southern musical industry adhering to her stints in multiple regional streams. She will be participating in the upcoming season of Bigg Boss Kannada along with 14 other house inmates. The show will be aired on Colors Kannada and will be hosted by the Kannada Superstar Kichha Sudeep.
Read along to know about her in our Chaitra Wiki, Age, Height, Bio, Worth, and Assets.
Chaitra H.G was born on 18 June 1984 in Bangalore, Karnataka. Her father was H.S Gopinath, a renowned tabla player, and Hindustani classical vocalist. She learned musical chores at her home and was aided by her father in her journey.
She first appeared on the scene of playback singing aged 8 and has continued to be part of a wide array of Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam playback songs. She has more than 500 songs under her belt as part of her playback singing journey. Her musical career glitters with multiple accolades all along the way.
She holds a Bachelor in Engineering from Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore. She also holds a close affinity to gymnastics and fencing and is a keen advocate of it.
Bachelor of Engineering from Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering.
- 2005–06: Karnataka State Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer “Huduga Huduga” from Amrithadhare
- 2006: Udaya Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer: “Huduga Huduga” from Amrithadhare
- 2007: Special Mention Award for Young Achievers by Rotary Bangalore Midtown & Brigade Group
- 2012: Udaya TV Kutumba Award for Best Singer: “Jokali”
- Name: Chaitra H.G
- Date of Birth: 18th June 1984
- Age (as of current): 32
- Place of Birth: Bangalore, India
- Parents: H.S Gopinath
- Religion: Unknown
- Ethnicity: To be Updated Soon
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Height: To be Updated Soon
- Profession: Playback singer and Anchor
- Mother Tongue: Kannada
- Language Known: Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam