The start of the year will start the tussle to enroll your loved ones in school for the very first time; nursery admissions are all set to test your patience as there are several rules and regulation formed by the Directorial of Education in Delhi. The notification for the EWS and DG category of student will be clear once the admission for the category will start, as per the recent news from the center of education the admission for these reserved seats will start from the middle of January 2017. In order to gain the information about the details and refreshed notification you need to check the official site edudel.nic.in on regular basis.
Please check this link for Online Application Form For Admission under EWS/DG category for session 2017-18
Guidelines and Instructions to fill form under EWS/DG Category for 2017-18
- The first step for the admission under this category needs to open the official site edudel.nic.in.
- After selecting the option new form submission, you need to enter all the required information in the field available as mandatory with red mark. After the registration successfully you will be forwarded login ID and password on your gmail ID and registered phone no.
- In order to be fulfilled with all the information, you should offer your own mobile no while registering details as it will give you later needed information about admission.
- For filling the application form please fulfill all details with careful view and once done with the task of filling the form please read it carefully before submitting as details later cannot be changes.
Applying under EWS/DG Nursery Scheme
Family applying under Economical Weaker Section or EWS category need to show their income in separate with one lakh rupees or less than that, the family income for the EWS Category should be 1 Lakh or less.
Under Dg called as the Disadvantaged Group must include any of the mention criteria (SC/St/OBC Non-Creamy Layer/Physically Challenged/Orphan and Transgender ) can apply under the category as Government of India under Right to Education decided 25% seat reservation for EWS/DG category student and selection is based on Computerized Lottery System.
Documents list needed for EWS and DG category admission
Documents required for the Nursery Admission are-
- For the EWS Category Applicant, the parents of the student must be the resident of Delhi and they should enclose the family income certificate along with other documents that shows the income less than 1 Lakh rupees. The certificate for the Income should be issued by Component Authority of Delhi. BPL and AAY card holder can also apply.
- DG or Disadvantaged Group Applicants needs to enclose their caste certificate or disable needs to show medical certificate, if orphan documentary evidence is needed and for Transgender documentary evidence also needed.
- Ration Card issued on the name of the parents (Mother or Father with name of Child).
- Domicile Certificate of Child or his/her parents.
- Voter-ID Card of any of the parents.
- Address Proof can be attested with the Xerox copy of Electricity or Water Bill issued on the name of any of parent.
- Aadhar Card or UID Card issued on the name of any of the parents.
You also carry the benefit to apply under both the General and EWS Category, if the selection is made on the basis of EWS category then you will be exempted to pay tuition and admission fees. If there is admission under general category then you need to pay such fees as there is no lease for General Category Applicants.