One of the most popular bikes by the Hero Motocorp, Passion Pro is a bike that you can see in almost every middle class family of India. And why not? The bike has everything in it that is quite affordable to a common middle class family of India. The bike is yet another example by Hero brand, that it can build a bike with such good attributes at a very low cost. It has made it a very strong contender in this segment of bikes.
Talking of the bike and its quality along with its top in class features in this review, the bike is a perfect amalgam of best in class efficiency and performance and added features of great graphics on the bike. The bike is Hero Motocorp’s second most selling motorcycle after the splendor series, and is due to the fact that it targets both rural and urban markets.
You Might Like to Read:
Talking of the features of the bike, here are some:
- All the time we have been saying that it is an economical bike; it is because of its price of Rs 47,637.
- The bike comes with 97.20 cc air cooled cylinder engine giving an 8.20 BHP power at a rate of 8000 rpm along with a torque of 8.05 Nm at a rate of 5000 rpm.
- The bike has 4 stroke gear box that gives a fuel efficiency of 84 kmpl as per the test results conducted on the Indian highways. Pretty good.
- It has 2 valves per cylinder and a carburetor type fuel delivery system for its petrol variant fuel type engine.
- Moreover, the clutch system of the bike is also very well built with a wet multiplate system and a chain drive type of transmission. Quite comfortable
- The bike has a telescopic suspension in the front and five step adjustable dual shock absorbers in the rear end. It provides you a promising smooth ride.
- The bike has a kerb weight of 117 kgs with a kick start and for its electric start variant it has 121 kgs.
- It has a fuel capacity of 12.8 liters with a 1 liter reserved fuel capacity. Optimal for a good long drive.
- Now talking about the brake system of the bike, it has a drum type brake with the front disc size of 130 mm and the rear drum size of 130 mm too along with a wheel size of 18 inches.
- Talking more of the features of the bike, it does not have tubeless tires and moreover it does not have and radial tires or alloy wheels, but has a digital fuel gauge and an analogue speedometer. You can manage with these features too.
You must now be very well aware of the bike and its features, now let’s say something about its reception in India. The bike is praised very well by all the customers, and is clearly evident from the fact that it is giving a very tough competition to its competitors in this range, and mostly is winning every battle that comes in its front by defeating each of its competitors by a very big margin. Hero is a leading brand and name in the automobile sector. Hero is known for its economical bikes which have quite distinct features and stylish looks. This series from Hero gave this company a steep boost. It is pertinent to mention about the splendor series which can be still seen in many households. So, this was the Passion Pro of Hero.