HDFC net banking services are extremely easy to use. Going to a bank to complete small transactions like paying a bill or transferring money to someone is as easy as clicking the button of a mouse. With all banks stepping up their online banking methods, HDFC is not far behind. Adding a beneficiary in your HDFC account is very simple. You just need to follow the following simple steps.
Open the HDFC net banking site on your browser –
- Login using your customer ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the tab that says “Third Party Transfer” at the top.
- Then click on the “Add A Beneficiary” button that appears on the left menu.
- Then you need to select the type of beneficiary. If the beneficiary is a HDFC customer, then select “Transfer Within Bank”. If the beneficiary holds an account with another bank, then select “Transfer to other Bank / Credit Card Payment”
- The click on “Continue”.
- Then you need to enter the details of the beneficiary. You need to enter the bank account number, beneficiary name, bank name, branch name and IFSC code.
- Then you need to click “Confirm”
- You will then receive an OTP code that you need to enter to authenticate the transaction.
- Once you enter the OTP and click “Confirm” you will get a screen that says that the steps have been completed successfully.
- The beneficiary will be active within 12 hours.