Punjab National Bank (PNB) is a large financial services and banking company. It is based in New Delhi and is vast in its operations. PNB has over 6,900 branches and over 9,500 ATM’s across various Indian cities. Their customer base is over 80 million. PNB is considered one of the big four banks in India and has helped many customers with their financial needs. PNB has also enabled ease of transactions for all their customers with their net banking facility. You can now transfer money to your friends and family through internet banking easily. Here are the steps to add a beneficiary to Punjab National Bank’s internet banking.
Here are the steps to add a beneficiary to Punjab National Bank’s internet banking.
- First you need to login to PNB net banking by going to the URL – https://www.netpnb.com
- Then you need to login using your net banking username and password.
- Once logged in you need to click on the link that says ‘Transaction – Transaction Support Service’
- Once it you need to click on ‘Manage Beneficiaries’
- Once you click there you will get various options such as ‘Add NEFT Payee’, ‘Add within PNB’ or ‘Add RTGS payee’. You need to select any one from the dropdown box.
- The you need to click ‘Ok’
- One the next page you will be prompted to enter the beneficiary details such as ‘Nick Name’ and ‘Beneficiary Account Number’.
- Then you need to click on ‘Validate’ (for within PNB payees)
- Then you need to select the access type. You can choose ‘Global’ where the beneficiary will be shown to all users of the account or you can select ‘Local’ where the beneficiary will be shown only to the person who added it.
- Next you need to enter the IFSC code of the beneficiary and click on search
- You then need to set the ‘Maximum Per day’ amount limit and ‘Daily Transactions’ limit
- Then click on ‘Continue’
- You will then be prompted to enter your ‘Transaction password’
- Once you do that click ‘Submit’
- The beneficiary is added to your Punjab National Bank online banking.