ICICI (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is a renowned largest private bank in India. In the country like India, most of the nationalized banks are more dominating in this sector as compare to the private banks. But now the scenario has been changed with the entree of big players like ICICI banks.
The private banking development is also catching up with the national banks. ICICI is among the four largest banks in India. This private bank offers the diversity of banking facilities to its clients. It is also the top-ranking bank whose customers are well satisfied. ICICI also tries to launch new and innovative techniques or services for their clients in order to provide them more ease and comfort. One of its recent launch services is checking account balance through SMS.
Earlier people have to visit the bank to know their account balance personally. But now with the changing world, new and innovative facilities are getting launched for the benefit of the clients and the bank employees. With the help of SMS, you can know the balance of your account in just a few minutes.
The following are the important steps that you need to follow for getting the information regarding your account balance on the mobile phone:
- Firstly, you have to get registered and link your mobile phone number with the bank. For this, you can do both i.e. visit the bank branch personally as well as fill the application form or you can log in the bank’s website for registering your mobile number.
- A simple set of instructions needs to be followed if you are registering your number through the website of the bank.
- Once your number gets registered and verified by the bank officials, you just have to send an SMS i.e. IBAL to the number – 9215676766 or 5676766 for knowing your account balance in then ICICI bank.
- If you want to check your previous three transaction details, then you can send the SMS i.e. ITRAN to the number 9215676766 or 5676766 or.
- Once your SMS is sent, you will receive a response from the bank along with the details in the message.