ICICI is one of the most efficient banks in India these days. Apart from providing their customers with the best services, banks and branches all across the country, they also aim at making life more convenient for their customers. If you are an ICICI bank account holder, you should know that you do not need to stand in line in the bank during working hours if you need to deposit cash.
Gone are the days when you had to wait in long queues to deposit cash into your ICICI account. Now with the revolutionary cash deposit machine you can deposit cash into your ICICI bank account in minutes. And the best part is that the money gets credited to your ICICI account immediately irrespective of the time of the day.
Here are the steps to deposit cash into your ICICI account using a cash deposit machine.
- Locate an ICICI cash deposit kiosk in your area.
- You then need to swipe your card in the card slot.
- You will then be prompted to enter your four digit ATM pin.
- You then need to place cash in the cash slot. You can enter notes only of Rs. 50, Rs. 100, Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 in the cash slot. You cannot put an amount of more than Rs. 2 Lakhs at a single time.
- Once you place the cash in the opening, you need to click “Continue”
- The cash counting result will appear on the screen.
- You then get three options – Press to initiate deposit, press to cancel transaction or press to add cash.
- Once you press to initiate deposit, you will immediately get a transaction slip and your money will get credited in your account instantly.