State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the most trustworthy bank of the Indian people. A lot of daily personal and business transactions take place every day on a regular basis, and the amount of money that passes through this bank is enormous. A lot of SBI bank account holders want to include their Aadhaar card information in their banking portfolio to receive the Aadhaar card oriented citizen features provided by the government. Adding the Aadhaar Card number is an easier process for the SBI bank account holders if the process is known. Although any SBI bank executive would help a help seeker out, yet it’s great to have all the information beforehand.
What is an Aadhaar Card?
Every Indian citizen is entitled to get an Aadhaar Card, although it’s not mandatory. Any citizen can sign up for a card with their personal details and address and receive a card called Aadhaar Card with all these information embedded. This card helps a citizen achieve the services mentioned in the citizenship charter.
How to Link an Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Online Account
Every SBI bank account holder is entitled to get access to an online platform. Through this platform they can modify the information mentioned or check the account status. Adding an Aadhaar Card might bring some additional features to an SBI bank account so people with an Aadhaar card are encouraged to add the details on their SBI bank online account.
To link an Aadhaar card to an SBI bank account, do the following –
- Go to onlinesbi.com. This is the official online platform of State Bank of India. We assume you already have an online account with the bank.
- The official website have a panel in the left. Search for the ‘Link your Aadhaar Number’ in the left column.
- Click on the button and a new page with information input box should appear on screen.
- Enter all the information as same as your Aadhaar card information. This step is crucial and every information entered should match the ones in the Aadhaar Card.
- Once you are done with the input process, click Submit.
Using ATM Machine
If you don’t have an internet access ready computer but an SBI ATM booth is just across the streets, then visit the booth your ATM card. Find ‘Service Registration’ inside the machine’s UI, look for ‘Aadhaar Card’ and fill up the number. Done!
We prefer the online method because it’s more accurate and easier to use. However, the ATM channel method is another easy way to go.