India’s Next Top Model is a television reality show that broadcasts on MTV India. This show is an Indian version of the popular 2003 American reality show ‘America’s Next Top Model’. This shows see’s many women competing for the coveted title of India’s Next Top model. This is seen as a stepping stone into the world of modelling. The second season of India’s Next Top Model is starting from 10th July 2016.
Season 2 of India’s Next Top Model is going to be judged by the below judges:
- Lisa Hydon: Lisa is known to be impartial towards all participants. Lisa has a lot of knowledge and experience in the world of modeling and show business. She often shares her personal experiences with the contestants to help them get better.
- Dabboo Ratnani: Dabboo Ratnani is one of the best fashion photographers in India. His eye for fashion and attention to detail means that the contestants would have to be at their very best to impress this judge.
- Anusha Dandekar: Anusha Dandekar dons several hats in the show. She plays to role of a mentor, a best friend and even a counsellor at times. She is considered the backbone of the show.
- Neeraj Gaba: Neeraj Gaba uses his experience as a fashion expert in grooming the contestants. His straightforward feedback helps the contestants transform gracefully as the show progresses.
India’s Next Top Model Season 2 will be contested by thirteen aspiring young models. Each of them aspires to make it big in the glamour world. Let’s meet the contestants:
- Ana Chawdhary: Ana is known to be an adventure junkie and extremely disciplined. She is an extremist and does not believe in taking the middle path in life. She is a tough participant and has also been a sports player at state level, which explains her physique.
- Ashmita Jaggi: Ashmita is considered a no-nonsense girl. She is extremely confident and is one of the few contestants that has experience in theater as well. Although she comes across as an arrogant person, you will begin liking her once you get to know her.
- Praniti Prakash: Praniti is a former Miss India contestant and is one of the sweetest girls among all the contestants. She has studied fashion and loves painting, yoga, traveling and designing. She is considered one of the strongest contenders for this season.
- Jantee Hazarika: This fashion student knows how to carry herself in style. This dusky beauty has a streak of madness to her that can be seen only behind the camera.
- Lekha Prajapati: Lekha is a bubbly and cheerful girl who one day aspires to become an actress in Bollywood. Her passion towards the industry can be seen in her eyes.
- Minash Ravuthar: Minash comes from a conservative family and has witnessed her fair share of problems. She chose modeling over a career in architecture. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.
- Neelam Virwani: Neelam started modeling at the tender age of 17. She is extremely cheerful at all times. Her biggest fears are height and water. We certainly these fears don’t get in the way of her making it big as a model.
- Poulomi Das: Poulomi has been a model for the past two years. She is friendly and hard working and is the typical girl next door.
- Priya Banerjee: Priya used to be a chubby girl in the past. However, her determination to become a top model has transformed her and landed her here today. She is an excellent dancer and has a laid back attitude in life.
- Rajashree Singha: Rajashree is one of the prettiest contestants. She is extremely bold and fun loving. She challenges herself all the time and thus achieves new heights in life. She simply hates it when people call her ‘Chinese’.
- Raavishree Ambiger (Raavi): Raavi is very shy and soft spoken; however that does not mean that she is a weak contestant. She aspires to be successful in modeling and will do whatever it takes to achieve this goal.
- Subhomita Banerjee: Subhomita is the funniest among all the participants. She is a student of psychology and is extremely bold to stand for what she believes in. She is definitely one of the strongest contenders of the show.
- Akanksha Sharma: Akanksha is one of the most adorable contestants. She is the youngest and is determined to show everyone what she is made of.
Winner Of India’s Next Top Model season 2
Among 13 models 3 made to finals And among 3 finalists Pranati Rai Prakash, Subhamita Banerjee and Jantee Hazarika. It was Pranati Rai Prakash became the winner by impressing judges with her skill.