When smartphones first ventured with the miniature model boasting of 512 MB RAM, we all appreciated the innovation. What a time to be alive was the complement shared at the time.
But that’s long gone. The today’s era smartphones are packed with multiple GB’s of RAM that offers great functioning on their part. The recent norm makes it an essential to have at least 3GB of RAM on the high-end phones.
But how about breaking the ceiling. How about going for smartphones with 4 GB of RAM? You going nuts, aren’t you?
Stay calm and enjoy the ride. Here’s a list of best 4 GB RAM android smartphones unleashed in the market for you.
10) Micromax YU Yutopia
- This beastly smartphone kicks off our entry with its 4GB Ram hidden underneath the frame.
- With 4 GB RAM and 5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor it gives you high speed lightning performance.
- It has 5.2-inch Quad HD design(1440×2560 pixels resolution) with dual SIM slots, one is for micro SIm and another for nano SIM connectivity.
- In camera section you will get 21 megapixels primary and 8 Mp selfie camera which will help you take breathtaking photos.
- In connectivity section it supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G.
- The internal memory reads 32GB while the OS is Android Lollipop with Cyanogen Mod.
- It also possesses fingerprint
Price- Rs 24,999
9) Micromax Canvas 6 Pro
- Another one from Micromax, this one is the newest offering of the company and features 4 GB DDR3 RAM. With 2 GHz Octa-Core processor, it will give power packed performance for video gaming, running other apps simultaneously.
- It has 16GB internal memory which can be expanded upto 64 Gb, so you can store lots of data, picture, video.
- Coming to display it is a 5.5-inch screen phone with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and gorilla glass giving lots of protection.
- In camera section it is having 13 megapixels of primary camera with 1080 pixel HD video recording facility and 5 Mp secondary camera for taking selfies.
- About battery the canvas pro is packed with a 3000 mAh battery that has a talk time of 9 hours.
- It supports Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
Price- Rs 13,999
8) Asus Zenfone 2
- This one from Asus bears a 4GB Ram and with 8 GHz 64-bit Intel Atom Super Quad-core processor it gives you faster gaming and other performance. Multitasking is quite faster than other device thanks to its dual channel technology and larger RAM.
- Get a pleasant gaming and movie experience in Assus zenfone thanks to its PowerVR-G6430 GPU.
- You will get 16 GB of internal memory and can be expanded upto 64 Gb usinga micro Sd card.
- However, one can look for the higher internal memory variant in the like of 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB.
- It has 5.5-inch Full HD display with resolution of 1920 x 1080 Full HD and 178 degree viewing angles.
- If you are photography lover then capture amazing image with 13 megapixels of primary camera and 5 MP front camera which has 85 degree wide angle lens. Apart from this there are lots of filter available for better photography.
- It houses Android 5.0-Lollipop out of the box.
- Talking about connectivity and network support it comes up with 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC.
- It also offers a massive 3000 mAh battery and with Asus BoostMaster Technology it gets 60% charge with only 39 min charging.
Price- Rs 14,999
7) Vivo XPlay 5
- One from the recent newcomer Vivo, this one has two variants of Ram, i.e. 4GB and 6GB and it is powered up with Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU with Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 chipset giving amazing multitasking performance.
- It features 4-inch 2K display and has curved edges with OS as Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- It has 16 megapixels of primary camera having phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 8 megapixels of front camera.
- You will get huge 128 GB internal memory which can be helpful for you store lots of data.
- Coming to other feature it is having finger print sensor and dual SIM support.
- In battery section it is packed with Li-Ion 3600 mAh non removable battery.
As it is not released yet so expected price might be around RS38k
Expected Release date
in India 19 Jul, 2016
6) One Plus 2
- One that can give a run for the money to bigger brands, this one is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and it comes with 4GB and 64GB internal memory which can’t be expanded.
- It features Android 5.1- Lollipop with a 5.5-inch Full HD display.
- The primary camera is 13 megapixels while the front one is 5 megapixels.
- It is packed with a 3300mAh non removable battery.
- In connectivity section One plus 2 supports 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth.
- In other features it has got sensors like Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Price- Rs 20999/-
5) Oppo F1 Plus
This one from Oppo features 4GB Ram and 64 GB internal memory with a 5.5-inch 1920*1080 pixel display.
- It is powered up with 2 GHz Cortex-A53 (Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10) Octa-core Processor and with 4 Gb Ram combination it gives fast multitasking option.
- In connectivity option it supports 4G VOLTE, wifi and usb connectivity.
- It supports Android 5.1.-Lollipop out of the box and features 13 megapixels’ camera on the back.
- The front camera is a mammoth 16 megapixels one and the primary camera is 13 Mp camera
- Talking about other feature oppo F1 has got Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass sensors.
- Oppo has a Li-Polymer, 2850 mAh battery capacity which is enough to give good call time with average usage.
Price- Rs 25,405
4) Xiaomi Mi5 Pro
- This one is a beastly machine with 4GB of Ram and 128GB of internal memory.
- It comes up with Dual-core 1.8 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.36 GHz Kryo processor in Standard edition and Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo – other editions and with Adreno 530 GPU you will get a fantastic performance phone.
- It features 5.15-inch full HD display and harbors 16-megapixel camera on the back and 4 Mp front camera.
- It features Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is expected to roll out in the upcoming times.
- Xiaomi comes with a massive 3000 mAh battery non removable battery.
- It also packs with 128 GB, 4 GB RAM – Pro edition and 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM – other edition storage space
Price- Rs 35000 (expected)
3) Letv Le Max
- Next up on our list is Letv’s Le Max.
- This one is powered with 4GB of Ram and features 128 GB internal memory.
- With Qualcomm’s newest Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor you will get high speed multitasking phone.
- The screen size beckons 6.33 inch with a 2K
- It supports Android 5.0 Lollipop and has 21 megapixels of primary camera and 4 Mp front camera.
- In connectivity option it supports both 3 G and 4 G and with dual SIM slot.
- If you are curious about its battery then it is packed with 3300 mAh battery with quick charge 2.0 technology which gives more charge in few minutes of charging.
Expected price – Rs 39,999
Expected release date – 29 Jul, 2016
2) Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Here’s comes the big one from Samsung, the Galaxy Note 5.
- It has 4GB of Ram with 1 GHz + 1.5 GHz Exynos 7420 64-bit Octa Core Processor and this combination gives you nice performance and speed.
- In storage option you will get 32 GB of internal memory.
- Coming to display Galaxy note 5 is a 5.7-inch phone with Super AMOLED, Quad HD, 2560 x 1440 Pixels display and having Corning Gorilla Glass 4 safety.
- It supports Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- camera feature includes 16 Mp rear and 5 Mp selfie camera with full HD video recording feature.
- It comes up with a huge Li-Polymer, 3000 mAh battery.
- Note 5 supports 3G,4G, wifi and GPRS.
Price- Rs 55000
1) Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Another powerful beast from Samsung, this one has 4GB of Ram with 32 GB of internal memory. With powerful 3 GHz + 1.6 GHz + Exynos 8890, Octa Core processor this amazing phone gives you best performance.
- It features 5.5-inch edge-to-edge display with 2K resolution. And main feature is no worries for dust and water now.
- It harbors Android 6.0 Marshmallow within and supports a camera of 12 megapixels on the back and 5 MP front camera.
- In connectivity option Galaxy S7 edge supports 4G, 3G.
- Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geo-magnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, HR Sensor like features available in this Samsung model.
- In battery option you will get 27 hrs of 3G talktime thanks to its 3600 mAh huge battery.
Price- Rs 56,650
Aren’t these majestic ones? We for surely feel so. What about you?