Guess what, we’re back with some more in our series of best hospitals in the cities across India. This time round, we’re inclined moreover towards the garden city of India, ‘Bangalore’. And we’ve compiled a pretty nice list of ‘Top 10 Best Hospitals in Bangalore’ down there.
Bangalore, also known as the silicon city apart from the garden city is home to 8.4 million people making it the third largely populated city of India. It possesses multiple great hospitals offering the best of medical practices one can seek. It’s a reason why many prefer Bangalore as the top destination for medical reasoning.
We went through the extensive list of the best in the city and ranked them accordingly based on the hospital offerings, treatment procedures and more. Let’s seek out the list we’ve conjured up.
10) Narayan Hrudayalaya
This one is a multi-specialty hospital chain with the headquarters at Bangalore. It has been awarded the ‘Good Company’ recognition or its best-in-class medical offerings and affordability.
- Bommasandra Ind. Area, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Phone: 080-27835000
- Web- http://www.narayanahealth.org/
9) M.S Ramaiah Memorial Hospital
This one is a large 500-bed hospital with top-notch medical services offered to the patients. It is a one-stop solution for the best medical treatment in the city. It has an assured best cure for the patients and offers hygienic premises for the visitors.
- B E L M S Ramaiah Nagar, RIT Post, New BEL Rd, M S Ramaiah Nagar, Mathikere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054
- Phone: 080-23609999, 23608888.
- Web- http://msrmh.com/
8) St. John Medical College Hospital
St. John Medical College Hospital is reputed tertiary medical premises in the city and the nation as a whole. It has more than 1200-beds on offer for patients and was founded way back in 1975. It has around 24 departments dedicated to serving special services.
- Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
- Phone: 080 4946 6029
- Web- http://www.stjohns.in/hospital/
7) Bowring and Lady Curzon Hospital
This one is part of the self-governing university based in Bangalore and has a wide array of medical functionalities afforded to the patients. It has 104 beds on offer currently and features extra accommodation on need. It remains the only civic medical institution available in the city.
- Lady Curzon Rd, Tasker Town, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
- Phone: 080 2559 1325
- Web- http://bowringhospital.org/
6) HOSMAT Hospital
Named as the (Hospital for Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Arthritis, and Trauma) HOSMAT Arthritis and Joint Replacement Centre is one of the pioneers in the field of spine and neurosciences. It’s laden with a 350-bed hospital with major expansion planned for.
- HOSMAT Hospital, 45 Magrath Road, Off Richmond Road, Bengaluru – 560 025, Karnataka
- Phone: 080 2559 3796
- Web- http://hosmatnet.com/
5) BGS Global Hospitals
It’s one of the fastest growing super specialty medical hospitals in India. It pioneers in organ transplant and has several successfully stabilized surgeries till date.
- 26/1, Brigade Gateway, Beside Metro, Malleswaram West, Bengaluru – 560 055, Karnataka
- Web- http://www.globalhospitalsindia.com/
4) Manipal Hospitals
This one is part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG) which is known for its excellence in the field of health and medical education. It’s the third largest medical group in the whole of the nation.
- Manipal Hospital,98, HAL Airport Road, Bengaluru – 560017, Karnataka.
- Phone: 079-27495001
- Web- https://www.manipalhospitals.com/
3) Mallya Hospital
A hospital that located at the heart of the city, this one was laid down by Vijay Mallya a few years back. The hospital has grown in stature with ever increasing bed strength and infrastructure levels. It has been awarded NABH certification and is also certified by ISO: 9001:2000.
- No. 2, Vittal Mallya Road, Bengaluru – 560001, Karnataka.
- Phone: 080-22277979
- Web- http://mallyahospital.net/
2) Columbia Asia Referral Hospital
It’s located in the upscale locality of the city and offers comprehensive super specialty medical services. It opened up in 2008 and has quickly made its mark in the medical field. It offers a wide range of medical services.
- 26/1, Brigade Gateway, Beside Metro, Malleswaram West, Bengaluru – 560 055, Karnataka.
- Phone: 080-39898969
- Web- http://india.columbiaasia.com/hospitals/yeshwanthpur
1) Fortis Hospital
The top of the pile belongs to Fortis Hospital. This one is a 400-bed JCI-certified multi-specialized tertiary hospital with multiple health specialists. It features more than 150 consultants and 800 paramedics with specialization in 40 different areas.
- 154/9, Bannerghatta Road, Opposite IIM-B, Bengaluru – 560076, Karnataka.
- Phone: 080-40200000
- Web- http://www.fortishealthcare.com/
Any queries regarding the names? Send us down below and let us know about it.