Have you been reading our entries into the best hospitals in the cities across India? Well, you should definitely give this series a go-ahead nod and read them through. It would definitely help you and your family for the time being. And ah, we’ll be presenting the piece titled, ‘Top 10 Best Hospitals in Delhi’.
Going through the cities across the Indian soil, we’ve reached the capital region of the nation, Delhi. And guess what? It’s time we did a gig in the best hospitals in Delhi and around.
We did just that and came up with a prominent list of the best in the town. We hope you enjoy reading the piece. A little extra knowledge about the medical field won’t hurt anyone, aye?
10) Batra Hospital and Medical Research Center
A hospital and medical research institute founded back in 1987, this one is widely known in the city and at the nation level as a whole. It has 495 beds for patients and offers state of the art facilities. The hospital is open for services throughout the 24-hour cycle.
- A-1/6, Dholi Piao Road, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi 110027
- Phone: 011 2510 2002
- Web- http://www.batrahospitaldelhi.org/
9) BKL Super Specialty Hospital
One of the best multi-specialty hospitals in the city, this one holds the tutelage of being the biggest private standalone. It has around 650 beds and constitutes of more than 150 specialties. It is also known as the best cancer hospital at a nationwide level.
- 5, Pusa Rd, Block 18 A, WEA, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Phone: 011 3040 3040.
- Web- http://www.blkhospital.com/
8) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
One of the best medical institutes offered by the central government, this one has a well-positioned location and offers best of medical services. It features around 984 beds for patients and offers a host of services. It was launched back as Wellington Hospital years ago.
- Baba Kharak Singh Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
- Phone: 011 2340 4286
- Web- http://rmlh.nic.in/
7) GB Pant Hospital
The hospital has been in the trade since 1961 and is known as one of the most reputed tertiary medical care and treatment hospital for brains, heart, gastronomical and other issues. It has more than 700 beds on offer for patients.
- 1, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
- Phone: 011 2323 4242
- Web- http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_gbph/GBPH/Home/
6) Fortis Hospital
One of the premier medical institutions in the nation, this one is located at Noida and serves the patients through its state of the art hospital facilities. It is known as the center of excellence for a kidney transplant, neuroscience, liver transplant, emergency trauma and more.
- B-22, Sector 62, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida
- Phone: 0120 430 0222
- Web- http://www.fortishealthcare.com/india/hospitals-in-delhi-ncr/fortis-hospital-noida
5) Medanta Hospital
The multi-specialty hospital known for its top notch medical treatment and offerings, this one is based around Gurgaon. It is one of the best hospitals in the nation and has a capacity of 1250 beds. The hospital was founded in 2009.
- CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Near Rajiv Chowk, Islampur Colony, Gurgaon, 122001
- Phone:0124 414 1414
- Web- http://www.medanta.org/
4) Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
One of the top tiered hospitals in Delhi and India as a whole, this one is based around Rajendra Nagar. It has a state of the art facility with more than 657 beds on offer. The hospital prioritizes in multi-specialty and has patients from all over the Southeast Asia seeking medication and treatment.
- Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110060
- Phone: 011 2575 0000
- Web- http://www.sgrh.com/
3) Max Super Specialty Hospital
A hospital that’s backed with more than 539 bed-facility, this one is one of the reputed names in the field of medical. It has globally accepted standards that help furnish proper diagnosis for the patients.
- 1,2, Press Enclave Road, Mandir Marg, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
- Phone: 011 2651 5050
- Web- http://www.maxhealthcare.in/hospital-network/max-super-speciality-hospital-saket
2) Indraprastha Apollo
A hospital that accredited to be at the forefront of surgical facilities and medical treatment, this one is one of most sought after hospital in the whole of SAARC region. It holds more than 700 beds for patients.
- Delhi Mathura Road, Near Jasola Apollo Metro Station, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076
- Phone: 011 2692 5858
- Web- http://www.apollohospdelhi.com/
1) All India Institute of Medical Science
A hospital that started as part of the act in 1956, this one is the best medical treatment facility in the whole of the country. It has widely acclaimed special tertiary care medical unit along with amazing expertise in the fields of medical branches.
- Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
- Phone: 011 2658 8500
- Web- http://www.aiims.edu/en.html
What’s your thoughts on these? Share your views with us down below in the comment box.