When mobile found its existence on the planet, the major concern was the battery backups and networks. But with the notable advancements, those were somewhat countered.
It was fine till the era of smartphone dawned upon us. The smartphones are renowned for their intuitive usage and the serene platform. But here came a catch, the previously advanced battery couldn’t provide the same level of battery backup.
Lest, the problem seems to be countered somewhat via smartphones with high battery life. So if your smartphone drops on battery level too quick, don’t just stand by there and console yourself.
Trade off your old phone for one of the new ones that are the smartphones with longest battery life. That way you won’t be the ever gruesome poor sob.
Take a look at the list of best smartphones with longest battery life (2016) down below and find the one that interests you. We have picked the following 10 smartphones having good battery backup under 10k.
10) Micromax CANVAS Q461
- Micromax offers one with a powerful battery of 4000 mAh underneath.
- It comes preloaded with Android 5.1 Lollipop and houses 2GB of Ram.
- It has 1 GHz of Quad Core processor and has an internal memory of 8GB.
- It has got a Primary camera of 5MP.
- In connectivity it supports 4G.
Price- Rs 7798
9) LYF Wind 4 LS-5014
- Next up on our list is LYF Wind 4 modeled as LS-5014.
- This one has 1.1 GHz processor with 1GB of Ram.
- It has a battery strength of 4000 mAh and features Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box.
- It is a 5 inch phone and 720*1280 Pixels resolution display.
- You will get internal memory of 8 GB and this phone supports 4G VOLTE, 4G, 2G network.
- Best part is it provides 2 Year Warranty.
Price- Rs 7818
8) Intex Aqua Power HD
It comes up with a huge 3900 mAh battery which gives you talk time up to 20 hours, and standby time up to 500 hours.
- This one features 1.4 GHz octacore processor with an Android vs 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box.
- It has 2 GB Ram with 16 GB of internal memory underneath.
- along with camera specs of (13+5) MP for primary and front one. It offers features like face beauty, panorama shot, live photo mode, smile shot.
Price- Rs 8999
7) Gionee Marathon M2
- Gionee M2 packs a huge 4200 mAh of battery, you will get nice talktime around 31 hours 30 minute on 2G and in 3G talk-time of 24 hours.
- This one comes packed with 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor and 1 GB of Ram. It provides high speed browsing experience.
- underneath (8+2) MP camera configuration for primary and front respectively. In Camera you will get face beauty, Panorama (Horizontal), Geo-tagging, 99 Snaps in One Click like great features and full HD video recording 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- It sports Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
Price- Rs 8700/-
6) XOLO BLACK
- The model packs Android 5.0 Lollipop with 16 GB of internal memory.
- It has the battery synopsis of 3200 mAh and harbors 13+2 MP of the dual rear camera along with 5MP of front camera. The quick charge technology reduces the charging time to 2.5 hrs. You will get a 36 hrs (2G), 23 hrs (3G) talktime and 736 hrs (2G), 699 hrs (3G) standby time.
- You can enjoy clicking high resolution pictures using its high 13 MP camera. Its primary camera includes ChromaFlash, Zero Shutter Lag (ZSL), Auto Focus, Image Stabilization, red eye removal like features. Xolo also supports full HD 1920 x 1080 video recording.
- It is a 5.5 inch IPS Display, 5 Fingers Supported corning gorilla glass 3 technology full HD phone.
- This one starts atop with 1.5 GHz Octa Core processor and has a Ram of 3GB, quite unheard of.
Price- Rs 8999
5)Lenovo VIBE P1m
- It has a well-supporting 3900 mAh battery with OTG support. You will get 16 hours of talk time and up to 20 days of standby time. It is equipped with manual power saving switch which can let you extend battery life by disabling SMS, clock feature. Apart from this it has a quick charge function which can boost battery life after charging few minutes.
- Featuring at fifth in our entry is Lenovo VIBE P1m, a powerful phone with a 1 GHz Media Tek Quad Core processor.
- It comes equipped with Android 5.1-Lollipop out of the box with 2GB of Ram. With 2 Gb RAM and quad core processor you will enjoy this smartphone for its smoothness and speed.
- The camera specs are mentioned as 8MP and 5 MP for primary and front ones. It has also has autofocus, LED flash and 1280 x 720 video recording option.
- Lenovo Vibe P1M designed with nano coating inside and outside giving you protection from water.
- It also comes up with 7 cm (5) HD IPS display which will give you amazing gaming and browsing experience.
- Coming to its storage space it has got 16 GB internal space and it can be extended up to 32 GB.
- In connectivity option it supports 3G, 4G, GPS, Google Map like features.
Price- Rs 6999
- Another one in our list is Lenovo A5000,which is packed with a huge 4000 mAh battery which can be fully charged within 3 hrs of times thanks to its quick charge feature and more over for its intelligent energy saving software it further increases its battery life.
- Talking about other main hardware feature this one packed with 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor with 1GB of Ram delivering super-fast multitasking facility and its Android kitkat OS makes it further smooth and fast.
- The camera specs have 8 MP on the rear side with 2 MP on the front one. You will get digital zoom,LED flash, autofocus like camera features in this Lenovo A5000 smartphone.
- Talking about internal memory it is equipped with 8Gb internal memory which can further expanded upto 32 Gb by using micro Sd card.
- In connectivity option it supports 3G and comes with preinstalled chrome, Android,UC browser and having wifi hotspot feature.
- If you are curious about its display then it is a 5 inch IPS display phone having HD 1280 x 720 Pixels resolution.
Price- Rs 8499
3)Honor Holly 2 Plus
- The battery performance is equipped with 4000 mAh of raw power with quick and reverse charging. Some amazing features of its high performing battery is you can get 48 hours of continuous operation in it, Its amazing 8 power saving technologies can increase 30% battery life where as with Ultra Power Saving Mode you will get 20 hrs of talk time with 10% battery.
- A powerful phone with a 1.3 Ghz Quad Core Processor, and with 2 GB RAM you can do multiple task simultaneously without worrying about speed.
- It features a 5-inch IPS display with 13 megapixels of primary camera.
- It sports Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
- In connectivity option it supports 2G,3G and 4G and you can use multiple SIM thanks to Holly 2’s dual SIM slot.
- It has 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded upto 128 GB using a micro SD card.
Price- Rs 8499
2)Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392
- The second one of the list is Micromax Canvas Juice 3 modelled as Q392.
- It comes preloaded with Android 5.1 Lollipop and has an internal memory of 8GB along with 4000 mAh battery. With this huge 4000 mAh battery you can do everything with this phone like playing games, watching your favorite movies, chatting long hours with your online buddies without worrying “low battery warning.”
- This one features a 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor with 2GB of Ram which gives robust performance and easy multitasking.
- Talking about camera it comes with 8Mp primary and 2 Mp front camera for selfie. It also has got Auto Focus, Flash Support features.
- In connectivity option 3G, 2G and google Maps.
- Don’t worry about internal memory, you will get 8 GB ROM and the memory can be expanded upto 32 GB with the help of microSD.
- Another great feature of the Juice is it has 5 inch IPS Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with 1280 x 720 Pixels resolution.
Price- Rs 7000/-
1)Asus Zenfone Max
- This smartphone features 2 GB of Ram and a 5000 mAh battery which can be used as a power bank via the OTG. For this huge battery power you will get lots of hours of talk time(3G talk time of up to 37.6hr) without worrying about draining of battery. You can do everything like playing games, active on social network, chatting with friends, watching movies.
- The first one to feature in our list is Asus Zenfone Max powered with Snapdragon 615 processor with 1.5 GHz speed. With 2 Gb Ram you will get a very nice speed and can do easy multitasking.
- A noticeable thing is that this one offers Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow straight out of the box.
- The camera is bundled as (13+5) Megapixels for the primary back camera and the front one . You will get Dual Tone LED flash and Auto Focus F2.0 / 75 Degree camera option.
- If we will talk about design it looks good with 5.5 inch IPS HD display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
- It supports Dual SIM. One ISM supports 4G LTE where as other one supports 2G.
- In connectivity option ASUS Zenfone Max supports 4G, 3G, and A-GPS, GLONASS, with Google Maps like navigation technology.
Price- Rs 9999
With that one, we’ve reached the end of this post. Did you find your perfect smartphone with a power packed battery performance? Do give in your thoughts down below in the comments.